Volunteers and Maintenance
Plans for maintenance and regular improvements over the long term involve a team of volunteers, who will be working alongside professional builders during the construction phase to learn the skills for ongoing maintenance and daily operation.
These partners have already committed their support for the bike skills park:
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife: Lory State Park (http://www.cpw.state.co.us
- Colorado Parks Foundation (http://www.coloradoparksfoundation.org)
- REI and the REI Outdoor School (http://www.rei.com)
- International Mountain Bicycling Association (http://www.imba.org)
- Overland Mountain Bike Club (http://www.overlandmtb.org)
- Ciclismo Youth Foundation (http://www.ciclismoyouthfoundation.org)
- Your Group Ride (Fort Collins Cycling News) (http://www.yourgroupride.com)
Interested in contributing? Click the button below to make a contribution to the Mountain Bike Skills Park Project at Lory State Park, and Thank you!